You can get your crafty website up in less than an hour
Wordpress for Crafters Made Easy Course
Two hour live class where you will learn from a fellow crafter on how to get your website up and running!
Confused by tech stuff?
Afraid you're are going to break something?
Unsure you can pull it off?
What if you could have your website up by tomorrow?
Imagine how much your business could grow with an easy to maintain website for your customers to find you!
Building a website can seem intimidating, but once you know what the terms mean and where features are located in the back end, it can be really easy to get a WordPress website up and running in less than an hour.
This course addresses these issues and more, so you can get your crafty website up and start sharing your awesome content!
You will learn:
- Wordpress - What is it? Why it is the best solution for small business owners?
- Differences between Wordpress.org vs Wordpress.com
- WordPress dashboard - the ins and outs
- Domain Name - where to purchase it
- Website hosting - what is it and how to get it set up
- Themes & plugins - what is the difference between these?
- How to backup your website
- How to get keep it safe from hackers
How exciting would it be to...
Have a website you can send potential customers to?
Find an inexpensive solution to hosting a website
Have a place where you can sell your crafty products from?
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Brandi Mahon is the Creative Owner of Stamp Me Some Love and host of the Card Maker Success Summit. Teaching is her nature and tech is her passion. Let her break down the steps to getting your wordpress website up and running.
Over 2 hours of video instruction broken down into lessons to show you how to get your website up and running.
You will learn:
- How to install Wordpress on Siteground
- How to install a theme
- How to install plugins
- How to upgrade themes & plugins
- How to backup your website
- How to customize your theme
- And so much more!
If you need a little extra help, we offering a limited number of 1-on-1 coaching sessions. These sessions are 1 hour in length and must be booked within 90 days of the live session.
It's a Wordpress Course Just for Crafters
Never before has there been a WordPress course taught for crafters by a crafter. Learn how to get your website up and running in less than an hour! So that you can get focus on building your craft business.
Here's what some past students have had to say!
Less than one year ago, I was burnt-out, frustrated, and uncertain of what direction to take with my online business. On a whim, I applied for the CMSS and was blown away when I was chosen as a speaker. At that moment, I knew that I needed to step out of my comfort zone if I wanted my business to succeed.
Brandi helped me realize the bigger potential of creating a crafty business. She helped step by step through the process. I can't say enough, for all that she is doing to help those who wish to create a business in the crafting world.
-Carrie Simonds of Miss Carrie Creations
Brandi is passionate about helping grow other crafters’ businesses. She helped me expand my entire way of thinking of my craft business. Through the steps she taught me I was able to triple my email list. That benefits me when I promote affiliate brands I am connected to, resulting in a higher revenue.
I would highly recommend any resource, course, or event Brandi puts out. If you work the plan she lays out for you, even if it stretches you a bit, you are going to love the results.
-Daniel West of Del & Artie
IT’S TIME TO…
-Stop dreaming of the day when you MAKE IT HAPPEN!
-Learn how easy it is to create a website that will grow with you as your business grows!
-Start making sales to pay for those never ending craft supplies!
Is this course for you?
This course is for you if...
- You are a crafter who wants a platform to show off your content
- You are intimidated by technology
- You don't want to spend an arm and leg to paying for a custom website
- You want a flexible website that will grow with your business
- You are eager to learn from a fellow crafter who understands your business and challenges
This course is not for you if...
- You don't want to get involved in creating your website
- You are not ready to invest the time and energy to build your own website
- You want a deep dive into designing with WordPress